Rihanna in Hot Pants & Bikini top

Friday, July 20, 2007 |

Sexy Rihanna Rihanna's body secrets

Rihanna has revealed the secrets to her curvy body - and it seems she is "obsessed" with her legs.

The 19-year-old - who has been riding high at the top of the UK charts with her hit Umbrella for nine weeks - told the Daily Star: "I have a personal trainer. I work my arms and my butt because I love it!

"But my legs are my main focus - I'm obsessed."

It seems that the R &B songstress isn't the only one who loves her pins.

"I was named Celebrity Legs of a Goddess and they insured by legs for one million dollars," she added. "It's a nice feeling. It means a lot when I see my pictures in the press."

And she said she's been having a great time since her career took off.

"So much has happened in my life," she grinned. "I feel like I've grown five years in the last year. It's been a rollercoaster, but a good one. I've always been determined and loved every minute."
(thisisderbyshire.co.uk)

Sexy Rihanna Picture

0 comments: